- This is the kind of guy that plays opposite Champ Bailey at cornerback.
- Brandon Marshall is back at practice, but could he soon be a Jet?
- A little trouble for the talented rookie tight end.
- Marshall’s performance this season will be under a very powerful microscope.
- New defensive end Vonnie Holliday is committed to a strong return after knee surgery.
- Getting to know your 53 man roster.
AFC West Links:
- No one thought that Brodie Croyle would be starting again, but there’s a chance the Chiefs are in for it in week 1.
- The Raiders move to pick up Richard Seymour was a good one for the short term if nothing else.
- “He said, she said” in full effect in the Shawne Merriman v. Tila Tequila showdown.
- NFC East fans are a crazy bunch, but whose team takes the cake? This post makes a great case for the Eagles.
- A Ron Artest impersonation of Stephon Marbury.
- An image of pure laziness.
- Tennis does have a humorous side especially if John McEnroe is involved.