My feelings about the Broncos have me in a rut, so today, I’m just going to do a massive link dump.
- We could be down a couple of QBs for the season opener. I hear laughter coming from Jake Plummer in Idaho.
- The Broncos may actively be seeking a Brandon Marshall trade.
- Old high school teammates reconnect in the Broncos locker room. Small world.
- Trouble putting points on the board unfamiliar to Josh McDaniels.
- A win is necessary for the Broncos, but so is a healthy game.
- Brandon Marshall is for sale on Craigslist.
- Here’s a good recap of post game quotes after the last preseason game.
AFC West Links:
- Can fixing the Raiders be this easy?
- Arrowhead Addict thinks the Chiefs should make a run for Brandon Marshall.
- Philip Rivers has a Super Bowl title on his mind and anything less is a disappointment.
- The Manning brothers take on Donald Trump in the ultimate challenge.
- Think about the tattoo idea you’ve had especially if Mike Holmgren is involved.
- Having trouble coming up with a team name for your fantasy football team. Give these a glance.
- Brett Favre made an appearance on Conan O’Brien last week.
- A pro athlete should be able to win a stuffed bear at a carnival, right? Well, not Serena Williams.
- If you think football can be hardcore, check out barehanded fishing!
- A-Rod has some skills when it comes to playing stickball in the Bronx.
- Inside the Iggles saw the hype come and go for Vick’s first preseason game. Here’s the wrap up.
- This is just stupid. What did they think was gonna happen?