- The Broncos say they can’t rework a deal with Brandon Marshall and his agent.
- Another former New England Patriot made the Broncos roster.
- Kyle Orton isn’t too concerned with his poor preseason play.
- Elvis Dumervil is ready to take on anything that comes his way.
- Jay Cutler didn’t get off to the best start in Chicago on or off the field.
- The offensive line is finally getting some much deserved credit.
- Tony Scheffler is impressing people at camp.
- This is how rookies (like Knowshon Moreno, Mark Sanchez, and Matt Stafford) are rated in Madden games.
- Here’s a sweet review of Madden 10.
- How will the Eagles use Michael Vick in their lineup? Here’s one way.
- Michael Irvin was chosen as a participant in Dancing with the Stars, but here’s a list of some other great Dallas Cowboy dancers.
- Some athletes are crazy and we often wonder if they really come from our planet. Here’s a list of some who probably don’t.
- Most of us know that Shaq can bust a move as can Conan O’Brien. The dancing duo recently took the stage together in a dance-off.
- Kurt Angle + HGH = no surprise there.
- At 46 years old, MJ still has a killer fade away.
- An alternate opening to Full House.
- I’m culturally sensitive, but failing to understand an automatic door and running through it like a bull blows my mind.