– The Broncos say they can’t rework a deal with Brandon Marshall and his agent.
– Another former New England Patriot made the Broncos roster.
– Kyle Orton isn’t too concerned with his poor preseason play.
– Elvis Dumervil is ready to take on anything that comes his way.
– Jay Cutler didn’t get off to the best start in Chicago on or off the field.
– The offensive line is finally getting some much deserved credit.
– Tony Scheffler is impressing people at camp.
– This is how rookies (like Knowshon Moreno, Mark Sanchez, and Matt Stafford) are rated in Madden games.
– Here’s a sweet review of Madden 10.
– More inner turmoil from the Oakland Raiders.
– How will the Eagles use Michael Vick in their lineup? Here’s one way.
– Michael Irvin was chosen as a participant in Dancing with the Stars, but here’s a list of some other great Dallas Cowboy dancers.
– Some athletes are crazy and we often wonder if they really come from our planet. Here’s a list of some who probably don’t.
– Most of us know that Shaq can bust a move as can Conan O’Brien. The dancing duo recently took the stage together in a dance-off.
– Kurt Angle + HGH = no surprise there.
– At 46 years old, MJ still has a killer fade away.
– An alternate opening to Full House.
– I’m culturally sensitive, but failing to understand an automatic door and running through it like a bull blows my mind.