The only Broncos practice of the day is not open to the public, so I think I’ll start this week off with some links.
– Eddie Royal is the man. Get to know him a little better.
– Knowshon Moreno took part in his first practice yesterday.
– Denver and Chicago have now got something brewing.
– Two cousins get reacquainted at Dove Valley.
– Brandon Stokley knows how to get the job done.
– Defensive coordinator, Mike Nolan, is happy to be back coaching.
– John Daly isn’t your typical golfer. That much is obvious. Here’s what a day in the life looks like for him.
– Chris Berman really takes the ‘F’ out of football and fun.
– Take a look back into the wrestling career of Bret “The Hitman” Hart.
– Don’t pretend to have MJ’s hops if you really don’t.
– Football is back with the first preseason game taking place last night. Why would the Titans give away this trick play so soon, though?
– Mullets crack me up! Take a look at this family mullet picture.