Here are some links for you today. Broncos are up first:
- Rookie Robert Ayers signed yesterday while Knowshon Moreno is the only one unsigned.
- Josh McDaniels thinks very highly of Eddie Royal.
- Tim Crowder talks about his role in a new 3-4 defense.
- Kyle Orton is excited not to be competing for a starting job.
- Coming from Miami, two defensive backs are already experienced in rebuilding a defense.
- Kicker Matt Prater learned a lot from last year.
- Proof that Peyton Hillis will be crushing defenses.
The more random links I can offer:
- Going to a baseball game is all about the atmosphere. Hot dog stands, the 7th inning stretch and singing food vendors make the game much more exciting.
- Picking 12 famous people to have your last supper with is hard. See my list as well as other FanSided contributors.
- Can we attribute all of Braylon Edwards’ drops to this?
- Lendale White gave it up to drop the pounds.
- The Basketball Hall of Fame now has an exhibit dedicated solely to his Airness.
- Javon Walker may actually put up some numbers this year thanks to a bionic knee.
- The Patriots are going to make Elton John an honorary captain for their game in London.
- Finally, this Dartmouth swimmer wasn’t allowed to shave for 2 months. He documented the growth, set it to music, and now we have this.
Topics: Braylon Edwards, Denver Broncos, Eddie Royal, Javon Walker, Josh Mcdaniels, Knowshon Moreno, Kyle Orton, Lendale White, Matt Prater, New England Patriots, Peyton Hillis, Robery Ayers, Tim Crowder