Here are some links for you today. Broncos are up first:
– Rookie Robert Ayers signed yesterday while Knowshon Moreno is the only one unsigned.
– Josh McDaniels thinks very highly of Eddie Royal.
– Tim Crowder talks about his role in a new 3-4 defense.
– Kyle Orton is excited not to be competing for a starting job.
– Coming from Miami, two defensive backs are already experienced in rebuilding a defense.
– Kicker Matt Prater learned a lot from last year.
– Proof that Peyton Hillis will be crushing defenses.
The more random links I can offer:
– Going to a baseball game is all about the atmosphere. Hot dog stands, the 7th inning stretch and singing food vendors make the game much more exciting.
– Picking 12 famous people to have your last supper with is hard. See my list as well as other FanSided contributors.
– Can we attribute all of Braylon Edwards’ drops to this?
– Lendale White gave it up to drop the pounds.
– The Basketball Hall of Fame now has an exhibit dedicated solely to his Airness.
– Javon Walker may actually put up some numbers this year thanks to a bionic knee.
– The Patriots are going to make Elton John an honorary captain for their game in London.
– Finally, this Dartmouth swimmer wasn’t allowed to shave for 2 months. He documented the growth, set it to music, and now we have this.