Starting with our team:
- Brandon Marshall assures everyone that he’ll be in great shape no matter what NFL jersey he’s wearing.
- If Marshall leaves the Broncos, who is going to step up. Here’s Plan B.
- Rookie tight end, Richard Quinn, shows us what life is like for a first year player in the offseason.
- Former Broncos QB, Brian Griese, was released by the Tampa Bay Bucs today.
- Kyle Orton, Brandon Stokley, and Rulon Davis met with troops at Peterson AirForce Base.
- Bronco Talk will be getting to know Kyle Orton much better.
- Fan Addict compares great athletes to rappers.
- There’s a lot of grunting in tennis. Serena Williams talked with David Letterman about the issue.
- Here are the “Top 10 Chicago Sports Moments of the Last Decade.”
- Looking to get the abs of an athlete in a flash? Try this.
- This is what you can do if you have a pool, basketball hoop, and deck in your backyard.
- I thought he would’ve been able to throw a decent first pitch.
- Speaking of baseball, President Obama will be in the broadcast booth at tonight’s MLB All-Star game.