It’s that time of the week again. Here are some Broncos links followed by other interesting links:
– ESPN called the Broncos the least popular sports franchise in Denver. I beg to differ.
– Broncos training camp opens to the public at the end of the month. Here’s the schedule.
– Could Travis Henry get off light on his drug trafficking chargers? It’s possible if he was just the “money guy.”
– It seems like Robert Ayers was a good pick in the draft. He may be starting this year.
– The host of 850 KOA’s game day coverage, Mike Rice, gives us his thoughts on 2009 Broncos so far.
– Adam Schefter says on his Twitter page that the Broncos are listening to offers for Brandon Marshall. It’s written on July 1st at 11:12 AM.
– Eddie Royal spoke at the Rookies Symposium. Here’s a video.
Here are some other links:
– Which athletes are past their prime? Check out “Ice Age Athlete: Dawn Of The Dinosaurs.”
– How about a little Shaq-Gary Coleman history.
– Who is going to win the NBA Championship next year? Odds are with the Lakers and Cavs. Here are the rest of the odds.
– Ever think about being Commissioner for a day? Here are some possible changes to make in the NFL.
– Steve McNair will always be remembered.
– Check out “NBA Trades: Summer Box Office Style Trades.”
- Lance Armstrong got busted for cheating at the Tour de France, but it’s not what you think.
– Not really sports related, but this is funny.
– Thinking about traveling with your favorite team? Give this a read.
– The MLB All-Star Roster is set and the game will be played in St. Louis.