Weekly links right here. Let’s go:
– If you don’t think Daniel Graham is a good guy, just ask these Denver kids.
– The Broncos have about a month off before training camp begins. Here’s what some of the players will be doing during their break.
– The young guys are at the Rookie Symposium this week, and Knowshon Moreno guides us through a little bit of it.
– A suspect in the Darrent Williams murder case is in court.
-It was sad to see Dominique Foxworth leave the Broncos. He was a class act and even Champ Bailey had respect for him.
– People will question the Bears move to acquire Jay Cutler until the team starts winning.
Now for some random (but great) links:
– Brett Favre needs special accommodations if he buys a house in Minnesota.
– The infomercial poster boy, Billy Mays, passed away last weekend, so who could take his place? Mike Ditka of course!
– Sometimes things happen that you don’t expect to happen at a sporting event. Here are the “Top Ten Times When Animals Attack.”
- The U.S. had an incredible run, but a rough go during the Confederation’s Cup Final. Will soccer ever get the respect it deserves?
– Women get made fun of for crying during movies all the time, but men are guilty too. Here are the “Top 10 Sports Movies That Make Men Cry.”
- Manny can be Manny again in L.A. starting on Friday.
– You have to admit, we’ve had a lot of celebrities die over the past couple of weeks. Inside the Iggles takes a look at “Dead Celebrities and Their NFL Counterparts.”
– Seriously? A 13 year old football player commits to Tennessee.
– The Oakland Raiders want to be the NFL face of Asia.