Links, links, and more great links. Check them out:
– Steve Atwater is a huge hit in Denver even after his retirement.
– Can Jay Cutler persuade Brandon Marshall to join him in a different shade of orange and blue?
– Marshall intends to keep quiet on his plans though.
– Michael Lombardi of NFP thinks the Broncos need to get back to basics before their defense will improve.
– Correll Buckhalter’s life in the NFL hasn’t been easy to say the least. However, he’s happy to be splitting carries in a Broncos uniform.
– Broncos rookies got involved with the local community by visiting the Boys and Girls Club to play with the kids.
– The deal that brought Alphonso Smith to Denver has gotten a lot of heat. He could, however, make an impact on defense.
Now for some random links that you may find entertaining:
– Being a fan can be tough. Here are some photos to prove it.
– Sure steroids and baseball go together like peanut butter and jelly lately. Here’s a look at “The Top Ten Cartoon Characters Who Juiced.”
- A 104 MPH pitch? Get out the way and tell me it ain’t true.
– You know Jared from Subway? Well, he beat Blake Griffin in a game of H.O.R.S.E. I wonder if this will impact the draft.
– Sports aren’t all that great. Sometimes they can be downright annoying.