Lots of links for you today, so here we go:
- 1 Bailey + 1 Bailey = 1 Bailey. That’s how it’s going to be in 2009.
- The Broncos are willing to do whatever possible to accommodate Brandon Marshall.
- Where might “The Beast” go if he leaves Denver? Baltimore is a confirmed possibility.
- Center Casey Wiegmann will remain a Bronco. He just signed a deal through 2010.
- MHR put together a nice piece on “Peyton Hillis, Hands and History.”
- Who got the better end of the Broncos-Bears trade? The NFL Outsider thinks the Broncos did.
- Who will start on defense? Apparently, there’s a lot of competition.
Now for the random links:
- Athletes are mortals just like the rest of us, despite what they may think. However, they should be well equipped with a second set of commandments. Here are the “Ten Commandments For Today’s Athlete.”
- If Las Vegas is in your cards in the near future, take a look at how to Bet Wisely in the City of Sin.
- Scott Van Pelt + Tiger Woods = hilarity
- Chuck Liddell would totally kick Shaq’s ass in a fight, but here is Shaq choking Liddell.
- Because Donte Stallworth is big in the news right now.
- Same with Sammy Sosa.
- I’m pretty sure guys would like shopping with their wives a lot more if this happened on a regular basis.