Here are some stand-out quotes from the Broncos Fan Fair held last weekend. Some were taken from the Q&A sessions while others were taken after I got to meet a few of the players. Either way, it gives us some insight into the upcoming season.
“We’re gonna have the best backfield in the league”
- Correll Buckhalter
“I wanted #27 because I wanted to honor Darrent [Williams] and his family.”
- Knowshon Moreno
“My first time running out of that tunnel because I’m playing at the highest level. It’ll be awesome.”
- Knowshon Moreno when asked about what gets him most excited about this season
“Just the opportunity to play on Sundays. That’s what you look forward to even as a little kid. Just getting that chance…”
- Robert Ayers when asked what gets him most excited about playing in the NFL.
“I’ll have more freedom on defense. We’re moving to a 3-4 so I’ll be playing on the inside where I can roam around. I’m excited for the change.”
- D.J. Williams on playing a new linebacker position
“I’ve been working hard in the gym and in camp. I’m just trying to prove myself.”
- Marcus Thomas on his attempt to become a starter in his 3rd year out of Florida
“Coach is a great guy. He connects with guys in practice and knows his stuff. I’m excited to see what we can do this season.”
- Marcus Thomas on Josh McDaniels