I’m doing something new this week. Along with the Broncos links that I provide on a weekly basis, I’m also going to include other links I find interesting/entertaining. Many will be sports related, and others will be completely random. Here we go with the Broncos links:
- Jay Cutler and Mike Shanahan will reunite, but not in Denver or Chicago.
- Champ Bailey and Brandon Stokley are showing the young guys a thing or two all while impressing McDaniels.
- The “Train” is back on the field and looking to stay healthy.
- A blogger from ESPN.com makes a case for Knowshon Moreno starting the season in a back-up role.
- Peyton Hillis will make a huge impact for the Broncos this season. The question is at what position?
- Former Bronco, Travis Henry, will remain in jail for another month before his sentencing on drug trafficking charges.
- Rookie CB, Alphonso Smith, is adjusting to life in the NFL by looking to the veterans.
Now for some random links:
- Redskins rookie, Keith Eloi, can jump into the back of an F150 without a running start.
- If you’re looking for a good NBA Mock Draft, Pippen Ain’t Easy has got one.
- Speaking of the NBA, here are some “Dumb NBA Quotes As Told by Photoshop.”
- Throughout the playoffs, I’ve been seeing Kobe make this face way too much.
- Are the Yankees ever going to beat the Red Sox this season? I know I’m depressed about it as well as many other Yankees fans are.
- “Mine That Bird” for dinner? Disgusting!
Topics: Alphonso Smith, Brandon Stokley, Champ Bailey, Denver Broncos, Jay Cutler, Josh Mcdaniels, Keith Eloi, Knowshon Moreno, Kobe Bryant, Mike Shanahan, Mine That Bird, Nba Mock Draft, New York Yankees, Travis Henry