10 reasons why being a Broncos fan is better than being a Chargers fan:
1. Jay Cutler and Philip Rivers may not belong on the cover of GQ, but at least Cutler doesn’t look like Sloth from The Goonies.
2. The city of San Diego has hosted the Super Bowl two more times than the Chargers have played in it.
3. You can call them the San Diego ReChargers over the summer as they grieve their 2008 season.
4. Scifres looks like it could be an STD. Not your punter’s last name.
5. The Broncos are nearly out of the playoffs for their inconsistent play. The Chargers stand the same way, yet many “experts” predicted a Super Bowl appearance from them.
6. We gave up Travis Henry in the off season. You gave up Michael Turner.
7. Ed Hochuli may be arch-nemesis #1 in San Diego, but Norv Turner comes in at #2.
8. Let’s face it…Luis Castillo is better known as a New York Met.
9. What do you have in your concession stands? Bolt Burgers and Charger Cheese Fries. Give me a Bronco Brat any day.
10. Your QBs, Philip Rivers and Billy Volek, are better off carrying blankets, bottles, and pacifiers around than footballs.