10 reasons why it’s better to be a Broncos’ fan than a Chiefs’ fan:
1. The Broncos are looking at how far they can play into January. The Chiefs, however, are already looking forward to next spring. Flowers bloom, the weather gets nice again, and with the draft, the Chiefs can be more productive than they are on any game day.
2. How many QBs does it take to get the Chiefs to 0-4? Three! Jeez, things really are ass-backwards in Missouri!
3. Rookies come into the NFL like little babies trying to take their first steps. The Broncos nurture their rookies…holding their hands through training camp until they’re ready for flight on the first game of the regular season. Did you see Eddie Royal soar against the Raiders? The Chiefs? They let their rookies play near ice covered stairs and let them tumble to the bottom of the league.
4. Where can Missouri residents turn in bad times? Herm Edwards? No. Management? No. A stable QB? No. The Rams? Definitely not. The products of Adolphus Bush? Maybe.
5. Mountain lions eat family pets here in Colorado. Michael Vick eats them in Georgia. Do you really want him coming to Kansas City?
6. Ring. Ring. “Hello?” “Is Mike Cox there?” “Mike Cox? Mike Cox who?” “Mike Cox bigger than yours will ever be.” Stupid name.
7. Tony Gonzalez saved somebody’s life over the summer. Props to the guy for sure! Too bad for Chiefs’ fans it wasn’t the life of the Chiefs. They’re dead upon arrival.
8. Arrowhead still sells $8 beers during a winless season. You would think that they would go the two-for-one route or do a ladies night. All ladies drink for free and guys carry beads Mardi Gras style in hopes of the opposing team being distracted by the women in the stands.
9. Mike Shanahan is a genius. He’ the one that “plays to win the game.” Herm Edwards plays to avoid embarrassment.
10. Finally, what do the Chiefs and Joel Osteen have in common? They can both make 70,000 people stand up and yell, “Jesus Christ” at the same time.