10 reasons why Mike Shanahan could be committed:
1. He calls for the two-point conversion against the San Diego Chargers defense instead of tying the game with a field-goal. At home of all places.
2. He keeps those 20 year grudges alive and well. He still wants revenge against Al Davis and the Raiders after they fired him in 1989.
3. He has the eyes of a psychopath killer…only during games.
4. He gave rookie receiver Eddie Royal a chance at QB during the first game of the season.
5. He was willing to let John Lynch go…to the Patriots!
6. He says that he believed that Travis Henry was clean last season.
7. He calls timeouts to freeze opposing kickers faster than Ed Hochuli can blow a whistle.
8. He kicked to Devin Hester twice last season. I promise…I’m over that one.
9. He howls at the moon…when it’s full.
10. He eats, sleeps, and thinks Denver Broncos football all day, every day.
For all of these reasons, we love him here in Denver.