– I thought Ryan Torain looked good during the first day of camp. Apparently, he’s been running stronger and taking some harder hits in camp, but can he be part of the solution to the Broncos running game? Mike Klis thinks so.
– Jason Elam is feeling weird these days. I wonder if it’s the new uniform?
– D.J. Williams, Boss Bailey, and Selvin Young were late to practice on Monday. The three had trouble urinating into a cup.
– Hamza Abdullah retires from special teams. He was pulled from special teams practice because he is the Broncos only every down safety and isn’t needed for kickoffs anymore. To see more on Abdullah, check this video.
– Montrae Holland is in a state of isolation as he tries to lose weight in order to start practicing with the team.
– High gas prices have affected the turnout at camp.
– Woody Paige gets to know Mike Shanahan a little better and finds out that he has a great sense of humor.