– From the Denver Post a couple of days ago: “Man who hoodwinked Broncos commits suicide”
– Rookie Ryan Clady’s new nickname: Sweet Feet. Sounds good to me for an offensive tackle.
– Speaking of rookies, the Broncos newcomers are doing everything they can to acclimate to the NFL’s rigorous demands. Ryan Clady has been waking up at 5:00 am, and Eddie Royal has made cheat sheets for the Broncos large playbook to wear on his wrists.
– Tony Scheffler is still having trouble with that surgically repaired left foot, and will sport a protective boot for the next two weeks.
– New kicker Matt Prater thinks he can kick a 63 yard field goal during a game, but doesn’t have the same confidence that Jason Elam had.
– The Broncos are not one of the victims of Spygate. Mike Shanahan made sure of that all while tight end (and former Patriot) Daniel Graham could care less about what his former team is doing.